SOLÉ DINING BY MARI BEACH CLUB
Mari Beach Club is unveiling a new dining destination that sits on the heart of Batubelig beachfront – Solé Dining. Solé is a perfect setting to enjoy a relaxed dining experience, from lunch and dinner, to crafted local-inspired cocktails, opens to a terrace overlooking the coastline with an iconic river shaped infinity pool. With 140 seats available to welcome guests, Solé boasts a casual ambience, combining a welcoming and laidback dining atmosphere with impeccable service.
Helmed by a Swedish native, Chef Martin Loving, who’s worked at some of Michelin-starred fine dining restaurants in Paris, Kyoto, and Stockholm, he balances the elements of herbs and spices proudly known to the Mediterranean dishes, with the levels of umami stepped up along the menu. The idea is to blend traditional Japanese techniques with the products and characteristics of Mediterranean cuisine. He combines these worldly practices while aligning very diverse regions in an interesting and delectable method.
Inspired by coastal Mediterranean and Japanese dining experiences, Solé immerses you in the sun-kissed flavors of the island. Both innovative and timeless, this is the kind of food that celebrates vibrant, seasonal and local ingredients that elevate dishes like our signature Salt Crusted Sea Bass in lemon zest and shoyu emulsion, Miso Grilled Grouper, Plateau De Fruits De Mer consists of lobster, crab, oyster, scallops, clams, and shrimps, or Soy Glazed Lobster Tail in miso butter. Solé also serves up amazing Sashimi Platter: Dry Aged Kingfish Sashimi, Salmon, Tuna, Red Snapper, Scallops with Shell, Shoyu, and Fresh Seaweed. Guests can opt to enjoy the lush, breezy outdoor seating options or dine inside to experience the captivating bamboo tropical decor.
Solé is ready to welcome guests on August 18th, 2022.
Guests can reserve tables through +62 361 9347766
Whatsapp +62 819 5916 6645
Signature Menu during launching event, Wednesday 17 August 2022:
- Grilled Tiger Prawns, Garlic, chili and sundried tomato suace and organo and wasabi oil
- Salt Crusted Snapper, Daikon relish, lemon zest, and shoyu emulsion
- Salt Crusted Salmon,Daikon relish, lemon zest, and shoyu emulsion
- Miso Grilled Grouper, Shimeji and almond cream, with rice koji, clam sauce, leek oil, leek hay, confit leek, pickled shimeji mushrooms, and avruga caviar
- Grand Plateau de fruits De Mer, Lobster, crab, oyster, shrimp, scallop, 400gr clams served with aioli, XO sauce, fries and shallot vinaigrette. Add on caviar with condiments
- Dry aged 300g American prime rib, Grilled lemon, tomato salad, Koji garlic butter
- Dry aged American prime Tomahawk (1.2kg), Grilled lemon, tomato salad, Koji garlic butter
Sole Dining at Mari Beach Club
Jl. Batu Belig No.66
Kerobokan Kelod, Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali
Phone: +62361 9347766
Whatsapp: +62 819 5916 6645
John Parker – General Manager
Mari Beach Club is a leisure destination deeply immersed with the local Balinese culture. Its ‘Little Bali’ concept offers a full-fledged beach experience, incorporating nature with service excellence and amazing culinary offers. A distinctive beach club that fits the land, where people can connect with nature and experience wonders. Mari Beach Club is managed by SYAH ESTABLISHMENTS, a pioneer in exquisite lifestyle & hospitality concepts, currently handling celebrated & iconic brands in Jakarta, Bali, and Padang. For more information see www.maribeachclub.com.
Leave a Reply