COVID19 Pre-Flight Screening at BIMC Hospital Nusa Dua
At BIMC Hospitals in Bali, proactive steps are being taken to prevent the spread of Covid-19 to others. Prior to entering the hospital, completion of a detailed health declaration form for review is required. This is followed by scanning the visitor’s body temperature to ensure no fever is present. Hand hygiene is then enforced with the application of an alcohol-based formula to all enter- ing facilities. All public areas and surfaces are routinely disinfected, particularly frequently touched surfaces such as elevators, counters and hand railings. We all have a responsibility to follow medical advice and take practi- cal steps recommended by health authorities. Let’s act together to slow the spread of the virus and look after each other.
Most ights requires result of COVID-19 testings, namely a swab test or the so-called PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) and rapid test (Serologic Testing)
Major differences between the rapid test and swab tests are:
• Rapid tests use blood samples while a Swab test uses mucus samples.
• Swab tests are used to detect the existence of the antigen while rapid tests detect the presence of the antibody.
• You can get your rapid test result within max 2 hours, but for that of PCR, you have to wait up to 5 days.
• Rapid tests are used to screen potential positive cases thru antibody while the swab tests are used as a diagnostic standard for detecting Coronavirus.
• Swab tests give a more accurate result than rapid tests.
Currently, rapid test and swab test are available in BIMC Hospital Nusa Dua To make an appointment for COVID-19 testings, please contact our operational team on:
+62 811 3896 113 (WhatsApp only)
Leave a Reply